|Title:||Social Media Specialist|
|City, State/Province:||Nashville, TN|
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. The Social Media Specialist will help with daily social media content and content marketing campaigns as well as collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute local and national event partnerships.
- Post content daily to relevant social channels
- Conceptualize and develop content for social media posts
- Report daily and weekly on social metrics and trends
- Monitor and moderate user-generated content platforms and initiatives
- Serve as a liaison for organic social between social media account representatives
- Assist Reputation Management Team with monitoring and educating social media customer care agents by hosting weekly syncs between two departments
- Develop new opportunities to scale social presence and share-of-voice
- Research current social industry trends, reports and upcoming platforms & technology
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager for all content for campaigns surrounding, but not limited to SmileShop grand openings, event partnerships, broadcast email campaigns, social contests, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative team to develop compelling visual content
- Communicate and educate larger Marketing team on social and industry trends and best practices
- Collaborate with Paid Digital team on omni-channel social and content campaigns
- Analyze metrics to identify opportunities for social content collaborations
- Assist with event marketing social campaigns
- Assist PR team with social content surrounding influencer posts
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks when necessary
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn (blog experience a plus)
- Working knowledge of insights and analytics tools
- Comfortable becoming an expert and educator of social media best practices to internal team members
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- 2+ years of experience with social media marketing
- Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about: