|Title:||Dental Hygienist - Full and Part Time positions available - Seattle, WA|
|City, State/Province:||Seattle, WA|
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Be the face of SmileDirectClub, explain our product, and guide them through timelines and processes
- Engage with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a better smile
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of their teeth for our Licensed Dental Professionals to review
- Provide our customers with complimentary whitening, and guide them through the “do’s and don'ts”
- Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring and process improvement initiatives
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set your SmileShop up for success
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- 3-5 years' experience preferred
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with orthodontic treatment plans, monitoring and determining candidacy
- Progressive, business minded professional who wants a non-clinical position in the dental industry
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment preferred
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- Open-minded and optimistic as we continue grow and innovate
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer’s experience
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for full time employees
- 401K Contribution with matching for full time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off to all full time employees
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: