|Title:||VP of Digital Marketing|
|City, State/Province:||Nashville, TN|
SmileDirectClub is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, results-oriented Vice President of Digital Marketing with a strong technical background, leadership ability and a proven track record to lead one of the fastest growing brands in the United States. The VP of Digital Marketing is responsible for the results of our sales and marketing profit center including paid digital media, CRM, consumer and B2B partnerships as well as new business development. The VP will own the budget and media calendar management, analytics and reporting surrounding the profit center aligned towards key KPI’s of scale, efficiency and diversity.
- Collaborate with our CMO, project manager and creative teams to develop and implement omnichannel paid media strategy.
- Lead CRM and media staff and manage platforms to ensure communications are effective and align with customer journey opportunities and challenges.
- Consistently drive and deliver results to meet monthly revenue targets in order to achieve the Company goals.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status of all initiatives, identifying and quickly resolving any obstacles, pivots to spend, and capitalizing on opportunities in real time.
- The Vice President of Digital Marketing will search out new and emerging channels to find current customers as well as explore existing and overlooked channels to find new customers. In Addition, the VP will seek new business partnerships to find new revenue streams and creative marketing opportunities.
- Ensure SOP’s, department bibles and backups are in place for all staff.
- Report, analyze and revise spending including making adjustments “on the fly” based upon platform efficiencies and their impact on lead and sales goals and in real time.
- Work with BI to create, monitor and improve media attribution dashboards and relevant KPI’s for daily and weekly and monthly sharing.
- Negotiate media I/O’s to maximize success and minimize fuzzy KPI’s.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated and organized individual, with the capacity to perform in a dynamic environment. The VP of Digital Marketing must also possess the following skill set:
- Natural leader focused on execution and results as their #1 priority - always seeking out better ways to ensure the Company and team’s success.
- Highly effective communicator.
- Strong people leader who has managed large and dynamic teams to ensure follow-up on all deliverables.
- Strong background and relevant experience launching, managing and reporting on PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic, Email and Retargeting with appropriate attribution modeling for each.
- Strong analytic background, with experience in BI.
- Background in direct response marketing and managing 25MM+ digital advertising budgets.
- 10+ years of experience in B2C marketing and advertising environments
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company with ability to thrive in a 24/7 work culture.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's degree. Master’s degree a plus.
SmileDirectClub, LLC is changing orthodontics one smile at a time. The company provides consumers with custom invisible aligners for use at home which gradually shift teeth into their desired position for a brighter, straighter smile.
We are shaking up an industry, building a fast company and crafting a culture of collaboration, experimentation, and reaching stretch goals.We are entrepreneurs. We’re led by market disrupting executives and backed by investors, Camelot Venture Group, who have remade industries with innovative companies such as 1800 Contacts, Quicken Loans, Fathead, Songbird Hearing and The Sharper Image. We’re doing it again. This time, you can be a part of it.