|Title:||Senior Python Developer|
|City, State/Province:||Nashville, TN|
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is hiring a Senior Python Developer to help create the technology platform for an innovative B2C startup. We're looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that are able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
- Architecture, design, code, test, and QA for our website and technology platform
- Operational support for website and technology platform
- Mentor Junior Developers
- Current technology stack includes: AWS, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Git
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Ability to gather business requirements and develop design documents, implement the code and test
- Ability to take a task from requirements to deployment and support
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience
- Minimum 6 years of hands on experience open source development
- Experience in the design and development of sophisticated, modern web applications and services
- Strong proficiency in Python and the Django web framework
- Proficiency in Git
- Development experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with agile development processes
- Understanding of Development Operations and server architecture
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: